LAS VEGAS (July 16, 2018) – Caesars Entertainment Corporation (NASDAQ: CZR), the world’s most diversified gaming and entertainment company, broke ground today on their newest development – CAESARS FORUM, a $375 million, 650,000 square-foot conference center in Las Vegas. Within walking distance to more than 20,000 Caesars Entertainment hotel rooms, connected to 5,000 Caesars Entertainment hotel rooms and adjacent to the LINQ Promenade retail district, this state-of-the-art and LEED silver rated facility provides a unique option for meetings and events. Redefining the offerings for meetings and events in Las Vegas, CAESARS FORUM will be the first facility of this size built on one level and will feature the two largest pillarless ballrooms in the world, equivalent to twenty-seven tennis courts or three ice hockey rinks. It will also feature FORUM Plaza, the first 100,000 square foot dedicated outdoor meeting and event space in Las Vegas.
“Caesars Entertainment is an undisputed leader in the meetings industry having hosted more than 1.9 million meeting participants,1.6 million room nights with 17,300 meetings and events last year alone,” said Mark Frissora, President and Chief Executive Officer for Caesars Entertainment. “CAESARS FORUM will be a gateway to Caesars Entertainment’s unmatched network of exclusive offerings that guests and organizations have come to expect. In the center of the Las Vegas Strip with direct access to three of our premiere resorts and freshly redesigned hotel rooms, CAESARS FORUM builds on our strategy to invest in infrastructure that enhances long-term value for our guests.”
Today’s groundbreaking ceremony took place on the future site of the conference center, located directly behind The LINQ Promenade. For the first time, Caesars Entertainment shared a 360 fly-through experience of the conference center. President and CEO, Mark Frissora was joined on stage by Clark County Commissioner Chris Giunchigliani and other Caesars Entertainment executives for the official groundbreaking.
CAESARS FORUM secured its first booking with the American School Counselor Association in July 2021, which will include 3,500 attendees from all over the U.S. Since then, Caesars Entertainment has gone on to contract over $70 million in conference business for CAESARS FORUM.
The conference center will create 1,000 local construction jobs and more than 450 permanent jobs upon opening in 2020. It will also be globally recognized for its sustainability with a LEED Silver rating. Opening in 2020, CAESARS FORUM will:Entspricht BR Herren Schwarz Glerups Modell Wolle Modischer amp; Offen Modell Gummisohle Nur Hinten f��r Hausschuh Charcoal mit Gummisohle 50 Rutschfester Dem aus B Erwachsenen Damen Z558FBq
- Provide direct access via skybridge to Harrah’s Las Vegas and The LINQ Hotel and Casino;
- Be connected by pedestrian bridge to LINQ Promenade and Flamingo Las Vegas;
- Abschlussball Hochzeit WanYang mit Party Abs tzen High Shallow Mund Schuhe Vorne Hohen Heels Damen Feature 300,000 square-feet of flexible meeting space, including two 110,000 square-foot pillarless ballrooms, two 40,000 square-foot ballrooms and six state-of-the-art boardrooms;
- Accommodate more than 10,000 participants and offer more than 100 break-out rooms;
- Be built on one floor for convenient move-in, along with nine easily accessible loading docks;
- Feature FORUM Plaza, a 100,000 square-foot outdoor space, ideal for outdoor events, wellness breaks, opening cocktail receptions, meals or entertainment;
- Abschlussball Damen Abs Hohen Schuhe Mund High tzen Heels mit WanYang Party Vorne Hochzeit Shallow Be conveniently located within walking distance to eight to Caesars Entertainment’s Las Vegas properties.
- Divide into limitless configurations for customers, utilizing over 2 miles of airwalls.
This announcement is the latest example of Caesars Entertainment’s investment in developing new assets for the meetings industry. This spring, the company announced plans to bring the Caesars brand to two hotels in Dubai’s Jumeirah Beach region and to the Puerto Los Cabos region in Mexico – offering conference space in key gateway cities. Last month, the company also broke ground on a new conference center at Harrah’s Cherokee in Cherokee, North Carolina. The $200 million conference center and hotel tower will feature a sprawling 83,000 square foot conference space, 725 hotel rooms, along with dining and retail outlets. In 2015, Caesars Entertainment opened Harrah’s Waterfront Conference Center, the largest hotel conference complex from Baltimore to Boston.
Caesars Entertainment offers 40 first-class properties nationwide that have 2.1 million square-feet of meeting and event space. In 2017, more than 17,000 meetings and events are hosted annually at Caesars Entertainment, with more than 1.9 million participants nationwide. For more information, visit our 37 Damen e Gr Gold gold Espadrilles Minitoo 6xqPYq!